As your trusted concierge medicine doctor, we provide whole-body, peace of mind medical care. We limit the number of patients we see – it’s a small fraction of the patients a typical Boston primary care doctor serves. This ensures we get to know you at a more personalized level, and we diagnose from a complete picture of your health and history.
In this video with Dr. Donahue, he shares his inspiration to start a concierge medicine practice on Newbury Street in Boston, and his experience as an “island doctor.” For 10 years, Dr. Donahue served a 1,200 person remote fisherman community off the coast of Maine. See how this experience informs Dr. Donahue’s unique approach, as he considers the nutritional aspects to healing in addition to conventional medicine.
We love meeting prospective patients for a meet-and-greet consultation. We get to learn about you, your medical situation and goals for health care, while you have an opportunity to get to know us and how we would approach your care.
At your meet-and-greet, we’ll go over the membership fee, payment schedule, the role of insurance when/if specialists are needed, and any extenuating circumstances.
The Benefits of Concierge Membership
- Extended non-rushed patient visits to address medical and health concerns
- Comprehensive health profiles and annual comprehensive physical
- Direct 24/7 access to a physician’s cell phone for urgent medical needs
- Urgent medical care services that potentially spare emergency room visits
- Lifestyle coaching combined with medical guidance the optimizes nutrition and fitness
- Direct access to physician-directed functional medicine and ME-advised holistic care options
- Physician-guided nutrition management with testing and analysis
- Physician-coordinated care with counselor/therapist for individuals, couples, and families
- Physician-coordinated care with in-house cosmetic dermatology
- A personal medical assistant to coordinate your medical care and visits
- On-site blood draws through Quest Labs as well as specialty lab testing
Book an appointment to learn more about joining our concierge medical practices at our office on Newbury Street in Boston.